1. Can Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder Observe the Sun?
Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder telescopes with ranging function can not directly observe the sun with ranging telescopes, otherwise the sun is too strong, after the convergence of telescopes, eye vision will be lost.
2. Range range measured by Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder?
Laser ranging telescope uses 905 nm fluctuating laser to measure the range of 5-1800 meters under the safe laser power.
3. How does a Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder measure height and horizontal distance?
4. The laser rangefinder telescope has built-in angle sensor. The angle between the target and the horizontal plane can be obtained while measuring the distance of the target. The horizontal distance and the vertical distance can be calculated by trigonometric function.
5. Can foggy weather adapt to Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder?
The fog can block and scatter the laser, which leads to the excessive loss of the laser in transmission and greatly reduces the ranging range.
6. What is the reason for the flashing of battery markers in Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder?
Golf Range finder /Laser Range Finder are usually powered by batteries. When the battery power is insufficient, the battery signs of laser rangefinders will flicker continuously, prompting users to replace batteries as soon as possible.